This product has dual step-down, Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) controller functions.
This is one of the semiconductor types. This part name is RT8206A, RT8206B.
Manufacturers of this SMPS Controller is Richtek.
Some of the text files within the PDF file :
The RT8206A / RT8206B dual step-down, Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) controller generates logic supply voltages in battery powered systems. The RT8206A/B includes two Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) controllers fixed at 5V/3.3V or adjustable from 2V to 5.5V. An optional external charge pump can be monitored through SECFB (RT8206A). This device also features a linear regulator providing a fixed 5V output. The linear regulator provides up to 70mA output current with automatic linear regulator bootstrapping to the BYP input. The RT8206A/B includes on-board power up sequencing, the power good outputs, internal soft-start, and internal soft-discharge output that prevents negative voltages on shutdown.
[ … ]
1. Wide Input Voltage Range 6V to 25V
2. Dual Fixed 5V/3.3V Outputs or Adjustable from 2V to 5.5V, 1.5% Accuracy
3. Secondary Feedback Input Maintains Charge Pump Voltage (RT8206A)
4. Independent Enable and Power Good
5. 5V Fixed LDO Output : 70mA
6. 2V Reference Voltage ±1% : 50μA
7. Constant ON-Time Control with 100ns Load Step Response
8. Frequency Selectable via TON Setting
1. Notebook and Sub-Notebook Computers
2. 3-Cell and 4-Cell Li+ Battery-Powered Devices
Please refer to the file for details. RT8206A PDF datasheet can download.